$ 0.00

0 items

Cellucor Alpha Amino 30 serv

Price: $ 29.99

Choose your options

Flavor
 
  • Qty:

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 30Amount Per ServingServing% DVCalories0-Sodium30mg1%Potassium70mg2%Total Carbohydrate0g-Sugar0g-Calcium30mg3%Phosphorus60mg6%Magnesium16mg4%Alpha BCAA Matrix5000mg-Alpha Hydration Formula3000mg-Alpha Amino Complex2500mg-Proprietary Blends

Alpha BCAA Matrix

3x Leucine Matrix, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine

Alpha Hydration Formula

Micronized Taurine, HydroMax Glycerol powder, Raw coconut water powder, dipotassium phosphate, Disodium phosphate, dimagnesium phosphate, chia seed extract

Alpha Amino Complex

Micronized glutamine, micronized l-alanine, micronized l-citrulline, micronized L-arginine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized Histdine, Micronized L-Methionine

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients:Citric Acid, Natural and artificial flavors, malic acid, silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, sunflower lecithin, FD&C red lake #40

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

Details

Alpha Amino is the ultimate performance, hydration and recovery sports powder.* Its premium formula is built on the power of amino acids and fortified with ingredients that promote healthy fluid balance, so that you can stay on top of your game.*

Directions

Mix each serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor Alpha Amino in 8-12 fl oz. of cold water or other beverage of choice daily. DO NOT EXCEED 4 SERVINGS PER DAY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Settling may occur.

Warnings

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY ADULTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication used to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Before using this product, consult with a licensed, qualified health care professional, including but not limited to, if you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if your are using any prescription or over the counter medication. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not exceed recommendations for Suggested Use. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Cellucor Alpha Amino is not a food or beverage.

Processing